Kroger Coupon Policy
Kroger does not have an Official Coupon Policy, but these are the guidelines that most stores use.
1) Most Kroger’s double coupons up to 50¢. I have heard that some double coupons even higher, so ask your individual store to make sure.
2) DOES NOT take competitor coupons.
3) Will accept (1) Manufacturer Coupon & (1) store coupon per item.
4) Kroger has a customer loyalty card called the “Kroger Plus Card” You must have a Kroger Plus Card every time you shop in order to get the sale prices. Also, your coupons will not double if you do not use the card
5) Make sure and take advantage of E-Coupons. You can load ecoupons to your Kroger plus card in the following places: Kroger E-Coupons HERE, PG Saver HERE, Upromise HERE, Shortcuts HERE, and Cellfire HERE
6) Kroger does not limit the number of coupons you can use per transaction, for example, if you bought 100 items, they do not mind you using 100 manufacturer coupons. (You could use even more if you had store coupons as well)
7) Kroger BOGO is not true BOGO. Each item rings up for half-price, meaning you do not have to buy (2) items to get the sale price. The same is true for 10/$10 items. This only means each item is only $1.