Rite Aid Shopping Tips -How to shop at Rite Aid
Coupon Shopping at Rite Aid is much like Coupon Shopping at CVS. If you understand CVS shopping, Rite Aid will be a breeze. First and foremost you need to pick up the Rite Aid Loyalty Card called the Wellness + Card. You must have this card to earn Wellness+ Points, +UP Rewards, and to get the sale price!
Rite Aid Wellness + Program
- You will need to grab a Wellness+ card when you are in Rite Aid.
- Every time you shop have your card scanned before checking out.
- Your card will keep track of your points and extra savings.
What’s the Program??
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent on non-prescription purchases.
- Earn 25 points for every prescription you purchase.
As you earn more points, you earn more rewards!
|for every 125 points______||a one-time 10% off shopping pass|
|500 points||10% off all non-prescription purchases every day|
|500 points||free health screenings|
|1000 points||20% off all non-prescription purchases every day|
- Exclusive store coupons just for your card!!
- Members-only sale pricing throughout the store
- 10% off Rite Aid Brand products every day
- 24/7 exclusive access to a pharmacist when you call 1-800-RITEAID
- Points accrued based on calendar year.
- Customers earn 1 point for every front end purchase. Excludes cigarettes, alcohol, gift cards, online purchases, lottery tickets, licenses, money orders, or items paid for in whole or in part by state or federal health care program.
- Customers earn 25 points for every prescription purchased when they scan their card at the register. Prescriptions paid for in whole or in part by state or federal health care programs such as Medicare or Medicaid are not eligible
- One-Time Passes delivered to members via email. Members must present pass at check out to receive discount. When used with a sale priced item the customer will receive the lower of the discount price or sale price.
*Rite Aid +UP Program*
The +UP program is very similar to CVS Extra Care Bucks Program. There are a few differences, but it works almost the same.
- You must have the Rite Aid Wellness Plus card to get the reward.
- The reward points are loaded to your card or you can choose to have them print at the bottom of your receipt.
- REWARDS cannot be used until 6am the day after they printed.
- You must show your card to get the +UP’s & to pay with +UP’s.
- Rewards have an expiration date.
- You may NOT use a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale at Rite Aid.
- You are only allowed one manufacturer coupon on BOGO sales at Rite Aid.
- At Rite Aid you can use up to 3 coupons on one item!! You are allowed one Rite Aid in ad coupon & one Video Value Coupon & one Manufacturer coupon!!
An example of a +UP Scenario
Gillette Fusion Proglide Razor at $9.99
$4/1 Gillette Fusion Razor, PG 6/06/10
Get Back: $5+UP
Crest Toothpaste at $2.49
2-Pantene Stylers 2/$7
75¢/1 Crest Toothpaste 4.0oz or Larger or Liquid Gel PG 7/04/10
2-$2/1 Pantene Stylers Parade 6/27/10
Get Back: $4+UP
**Rite Aid Video Values**
Watching Rite Aid Video Values can really increase your savings at Rite Aid! They do take a little time! Head over HERE to watch video values now.
•You must watch the entire video! Screen cannot be minimized or video will pause.
•After video ends up must enter a code within 30 seconds. If the 30 seconds expire before the code is entered you will have to watch the video again.
•Once you have watched the video and entered your code, go to All Rewards to print your coupon.
•Video Value coupons can only be printed and used one time.