Rite Aid Shopping
Shopping at Rite Aid
GO HERE To print the Rite Aid Coupon Policy.
Rite Aid really has the easiest system of all the 3 drug stores. (Keep in mind, I said Easiest…not BEST) It is a simple rebate system where you enter in your receipt information online and your rebate is mailed to you. The system is called the Single Check Rebate. Throughout the month Rite Aid will have select items that give a rebate back when you purchase it. The rebate could be the full value of the item or a partial value. These will be listed in the ad as single check rebates. The great part about Rite Aid’s program is that you are reimbursed for the full value of the rebate even if you used coupons in the store.
How do you file for reimbursement?
Go to RiteAid.com and scroll down. You will see a link for Single Check Rebates. Click there and then click to Login. The first time you go here you will need to register, after that your information is stored and you will enter your username and password.
Once you are logged in click to enter a receipt, the system will prompt you to enter a few numbers off the top of your store receipt. After you are done click to save it. You will come back every time you shop and enter another receipt throughout the month.
At the end of the month when you are done shopping go to back to Rite Aid’s site and log in and click to submit your rebates to get your check. They give you a 30 day window after the month ends to ask for your check, and they will mail it out to if you haven’t asked yet.
After you submit for the check to process it will usually take about 3 to 4 weeks to arrive.
Things to remember
Most rebates have a limit of one per household. It could be a rebate period that is a weeklong or that lasts the entire month
In ad coupons for Rite Aid will always say “Manufacturer Coupon”. They are not! They are store coupons and can still be used with a true manufacturer coupon. If your store attempts to tell you differently use the weekly ad to point out that in many places the ad will recommend that you do this!
Rite Aid Wellness + Program
- You will need to grab a Wellness+ card when you are in Rite Aid.
- Every time you shop have your card scanned before checking out.
- Your card will keep track of your points and extra savings.
What’s the Program??
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent on non-prescription purchases.
- Earn 25 points for every prescription you purchase.
As you earn more points, you earn more rewards!
|for every 125 points______||a one-time 10% off shopping pass|
|500 points||10% off all non-prescription purchases every day|
|500 points||free health screenings|
|1000 points||20% off all non-prescription purchases every day|
- Exclusive store coupons just for your card!!
- Members-only sale pricing throughout the store
- 10% off Rite Aid Brand products every day
- 24/7 exclusive access to a pharmacist when you call 1-800-RITEAID
- Points accrued based on calendar year.
- Customers earn 1 point for every front end purchase. Excludes cigarettes, alcohol, gift cards, online purchases, lottery tickets, licenses, money orders, or items paid for in whole or in part by state or federal health care program.
- Customers earn 25 points for every prescription purchased when they scan their card at the register. Prescriptions paid for in whole or in part by state or federal health care programs such as Medicare or Medicaid are not eligible
- One-Time Passes delivered to members via email. Members must present pass at check out to receive discount. When used with a sale priced item the customer will receive the lower of the discount price or sale price.
*Rite Aid +UP Program*
The Rite Aid +UP Rewards program is a new program that started in June 2010. The +UP program is very similar to CVS Extra Care Bucks Program. There are a few differences, but it works almost the same.
- You must have the Rite Aid Wellness Plus card to get the reward.
- The reward prints at the bottom of your receipt.
- REWARDS cannot be used until 6am the day after they printed. (UPDATED SEPT 2012)
- You can get both the +UP reward and the Single Check Rebate on items that are offering both.
- You must show your card to get the +UP’s & to pay with +UP’s.
- Rewards do have an expiration date.
An example of a +UP Scenario
Gillette Fusion Proglide Razor at $9.99
$4/1 Gillette Fusion Razor, PG 6/06/10
Get Back: $5+UP
Crest Toothpaste at $2.49
2-Pantene Stylers 2/$7
75¢/1 Crest Toothpaste 4.0oz or Larger or Liquid Gel PG 7/04/10
2-$2/1 Pantene Stylers Parade 6/27/10
Get Back: $4+UP